Revving up a little good
Save the Children is the world's largest independent child rights organisation with over 90 years of experience. More than 14,000 colleagues work in 120 countries to improve the lives of children.
Save the Children believes in children’s’ potential which should not depend on the place where they were born. However, every year 8 million children die before they have reached the age of five.
What Save the Children do:
• provide lifesaving supplies and emotional support for children caught up in disasters like floods, famine and wars
• campaign for long-term change to improve children’s lives
• improve children’s access to the food and healthcare they need to thrive
• secure a good quality education for the children who need it most
• protect the world’s most vulnerable children, including those separated from their families because of war, natural disasters, extreme poverty and exploitation
• work in the poorest countries to help families out of the poverty cycle, so they can feed and support their children
Motorcycle Spare Parts supports Save the Children's project ‘Child Survival in Mexico’. Every order placed contributes to this project to help mothers and newborns in Mexico where the need is so great.
In case you would like to support Save the Children it is possible via Giro 809. For international transfers: IBAN number NL37INGB0000000809 and BIC code INGBNL2A.
For more information: www.savethechildren.nl or www.savethechildren.net.