Order Status MSP
MSP has developed a system that allows you to check the status of your order, until delivery at your doorstep. This can be easily done becausel all the information regarding your order is available in My MSP. This is your personal profile on the website of MSP, where your can change you personal details, store the technical drawings of your favorite ride and sign up for the MSP newsletter!
To overview the status of your order there are some steps you need to follow. Please find all the details below, if you are still having questions please contact us.
Step 1 of 5 : Login page.
When you look in the right upper corner of the web shop you will see the option Login. Please select this option, now you will be directed to the login page of My MSP. (See Figure 1).
Figure 1. Login.
Step 2 of 5 : Login to My MSP.
Now you have been redirected to the Login page of My MSP. Here you will need to enter your E-mail address and Password that you have chosen when you registered at MSP. If you have forgotten your username or password please select the option ‘Forgotten password’. (See Figure 2).
Figure 2. Login to My MSP.
Step 3 of 5
: Logged in to My MSP.
When you have logged in successfully you will see my account in the header. To access your personal profile please click on my account
(See Figure 3
Figure 3. Logged in to My MSP.
Step 4 of 5: Overview My MSP.
In My MSP you will be able to overview all your Orders ever placed at MSP. Also you can view your Profile where you can change personal details like invoice/shipping adress and your password. Under My Vehicles you will find the technical drawings of the motorcycle you added to your favorites. (See Figure 4).
Figure 4. Overview My MSP.
Step 5 of 5: Order status.
When you click on the tab Orders you will find all orders ever placed, and you can check the status of each order. (See Figure 5).
Figure 5. Order overview My MSP.
What does all the information in overview of the order means?! Please see the explanation below.
- Order number: the number that your order received at the moment of placing the order. This number will be used during the entire order process until the order is complete and ready for dispatch.
- Date: the date that the order was placed on the MSP web shop.
- Total invoice: the total order value.
- Order status: here you will find the status of the order:
- Paid: payment for your order has been succesfully recieved and the order is now being processed.
- Part number: part number of the spare part that has been ordered.
- Description: description of the spare part.
- Qty: the quantity that has been ordered of the mentioned spare part number.
- Qty in Stock: the quantity that already is in stock.
- Item status: individual status of each part.
- Pending: order has been received and is awaiting processing.
- To Order: your order has been processed.
- Ordered: the part was not in our own stock at the moment of ordering, and has therefore been ordered at the manufacturer.
- In Stock: the ordered part is in our warehouse.
- Expected: the date we expect to receive the part from the manufacturer in our warehouse. We update the expected delivery date weekly.
- Unknown: the expected delivery date of a part is unknown. Occurs when a part is not in stock at the manufactuer. An expected delivery date is usually known within 5 business days.
- Not Available: the ordered part is no longer available. When this has an impact on the order the customer will be informed of this status update to discuss any furher actions.
If you are still having questions regarding the status of your order or you require more information please contact us